Crafters Companion Challenge 12

Hello everybody, well I am back home from a day in the shop and have now played  for a little bit with my watercolour pencils.

Was making this card for the challenge over on Crafters Companion this month the challenge was to make a girls birthday card.

Why not pop on over and try entering. There is a £30 gift Voucher up for grabs.



I could not wait to get my inky inspiration going with one of the Fairyopolis Stamps, these are simply gorgeous!

I stamped onto Crafters Companion watercolour card stock, coredinations card, coloured the flesh areas with my promarkers, the rest of the image was coloured with my Brunzeel Sakura watercolour pencils.

Other items used: 8 x 8 Base Card, Kaisercraft paper, flowers and gems.  Kanban sentiment and a Joy craft stencil.

Hugs till next time

Tracyxxxx

Comments

Faye said…
Tracy this is really pretty, your colouring looks great. xxx