Paper Sundaes Challenge!!

Well it is my sunday off this week and I have been very busy!

Not only have I done a quick tutorial for the shop blog, I have taken time out to join in with another challenge.

This one is over at Paper Sundaes, they wanted you to create cards that pop up.


(sorry for some reason, it wont resize)

Now my card has  a triangle bottom that has an acetate pop up through the centre of the card
I dug out one of my Old Stamps from Helz cuppleditch. Used copics to colour. Decorated with SEI papers.

The die cut shape - I had a fizzy moon die cut I knew I would not use so I turned it over and inked the edges of the back and stamped the sentiment, added floral embellishments and job done!


Just Wanted to add that I had a great day out at Malvern Quilt show yesterday, could not believe the amount  of the work that goes into some of these gorgeous quilts, so yep you guessed it - I ended  up bringing home some material to make a lovely bag.
I may get around to showing you that one day.

Hugs
Tracyxxx

Comments

sara said…
what a fab card, great design and i love the fact you recycled something you didnt want we should all be doing more of that shouldnt we !! thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x
Karina said…
Your project looks amazing, Tracy. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.
Hugs, Karina
Mandy said…
Hi Tracy,
fabulous card,love the image...
Mandy x