Its Oh SO Quiet! - Bing Bong!

I know I am quiet on here lately but I just keep forgetting to post, I am busy making things though and its not all Cards - Shock HORROR!!

My winter evenings always see me wishing to hibernate and this year is going to be no exception and evenings sees me knitting. I have on the needles this very minute a lovely warm and cosy Aran jumper for myself. Just got the sleeves to go so will try to post images later.

The piccy I want to show you today though is a work in progress for me, I am slowly - very slowly learning to quilt.  I only get 2 hours maximum a week to put to this new skill, but I am enjoying it immensely.

At the moment I am making a Christmas table runner, and to make it even harder I have actually hand drawn the holly design I wanted to use for my decoration.  (Why make life easy for myself?)


The seed bead berries - where every seed is sewn on separately.

Till next time
Huge Hugs

Comments

Jill said…
It's so pretty Tracy - trust you to make it more difficult, but the wonderful thing is it will unique!! Jill x