Now don't faint, I have something to show.

I know it has been a while, but I did promise too soon,
but technically I have cheated as this was a Demonstrators project I made for WOW embossing powders to display at the craft show at the NEC in November 2011.



I used a 3d frame, painted it black with Jo Sonjas Acrylic paint, then, using black embossing powder onto white card, I stamped and embossed a Hero Art butterfly stamp 5 times, then repeated with Super fine silver embossing powder onto black cardstock 4 times. Stuck them onto a piece of black card, cut to the size of the inside of the frame.



I have more to show over the next couple of days as I will be showing sneaky peeks of up and coming workshops too.

Till next time
hugs xx

Comments

I love this piece. I'm on the WOW DT too. Look forward to working with you.

Emma - The Sparkly Fairy
Bianca said…
Your project is fantastic Tracy! That´s so very stunning! xx Bianca