WOW Is it nearly Valentines - so soon.

Well we have been challenged for the next 3 weeks to come up with Valentines projects. We being the DT members for WOW embossing powders. 

OH ERR Missus, now I really struggle with Valentines, now I am not unromantic, but I have been married 15years to my wonderful man, and it is something we don't do.
Just because he shows me out of the blue on many occassions how much he loves and cares for me and I try too as well (show him, I mean not me).. Not just one day of the year he is told too LOL!!!

But I know it is coming and that is our remit, so Swoon without further ado here is my first project.


The base is made out of various red and black cardstock and an acetate pop up through the middle.
I have used the WOW stamps set "Call Me" stampset3,

1)  I inked the large script postage stamp with versamark ink, stamped onto white cardstock and then used Gold Rich Superfine embossing powder (WC04SF) and heat set, trimmed the cardstock close
up too the image.
2) Same as step 1 but using Ebony Regular embossing powder (WH00R), then cut out the inner script carefully with a craft knife and discarded it.
3) I cheated and used microsoft word to create my text bubble and printed it out onto red cardstock.
4) I heat embossed the telephone stamp again with the ebony embossing powder and cut it out.
5) Assemble all the individual items to make the topper as shown.

Add some riboons and buttons and Voila!!

Don't forget to check out the other DT work for more ideas and inspiration.

hugs
xxx



Comments

Unknown said…
Just posted to say I love this card, so quirky - so you
perfectly4med said…
Lovely card - particularly like the unusual shape :)