Crafters Companion DT Card For February

And Its anything Goes!!

Well Its the 1st February and this will be the first card of 2 today I hope!

I have been abot AWOL lately over on the Crafters Companion Blog, but have promised myself to try harder this year, to post on a more regular basis.

My card for the challenge this month, came in nice and handy as it was my eldest daughter Joannes' birthday on the 25th January and I managed to make her this cute card.


The Image is from the SWALK range of stamps and I coloured with copics, used my cricut to cut the die cut shapes from elegant edges cart, the butterfly was the ever so popular docrafts one, stamps were docrafts alphas, and the papers were DCWV glittered sweets mat stack!

Another promise to myself to use up some of my at home stash, that I have had years.

There is another gift voucher up for grabs this month
so head on over check out the other DT teams work and try your luck.
http://ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.com/

The style of card I have done is called the Double dutch, as the front flap lifts up and the bottom two sides pull outwards.


Comments

Jill said…
Gorgeous card Tracy, bet Joanne loved that! Jill x
Bernie Simmons said…
Gorgeous card as always.....would be very interested to see how this card was made as I have not come across this fold before xxxx