Just Tracys Crafts Blog Challenge for February

OOh here we go its time for our second Challenge over at justtracys for 2012 already, and this month was things that flow,

Well I think I may have used artistic license on my observation of flowing, as I wanted to replicate the ribbon on the top right stamped image, so I hand drew a flowing ribbon on the bottom of my card and coloured it with copics!!!



Now as part of my resolution this year was to use my at home stash more, I used on of my all time favourite stamp sets from Magenta, I have had this set for around 6 years now and still love it as if I have only just bought it.

You cannot see it very clearly here but each layer is on graduating thicknesses of 3d foam pads, so quite a lot of depth to the main image.

till next time
hugs xxxx

Comments

Jill said…
Ok we'll forgive the artistic licence because it's such a nice card! Jill x
Berry said…
I thik the flowing element is just fine here! The ribbon is a flowing element even if it is drawn! Fab work hugs Rebekah xx