shh! I had time to play xx


I know the picture is not the greatest and to be honest I am not entirely happy with the card, but WHOO HOO!!
I had time to play.

Yesterday was Artsstamps Wrexham Show, it was a fabulous day! Even though the traffic getting up here was absolutely B****Y horrendous!
7 1/2 hours to get here, instead of 4 1/2, (mind you we are lucky we are still around, we narrowly avoided a pile up with a another car, lorry and car transporter, unfortunately the car ( a couple in front of us did not. He now has a nice v shaped dent from the centre of his bonnet upto his windscreen. Luckily all escaped injury).

We arrived in Wrexham very achy and sore!
Finished helping set up the show then travelled across to gorgeous Llangollen one of the most beautiful places I have been to.

Show over and today we chill/ mull it over and discuss any changes needed.

This card is for a Demo coming up in October (more details will follow, as soon as I have them).
Now I know Speccies (Spectrum Noir Pens are on the agenda) as it is for Crafters Companion, so I coloured one of their SWALK images in with my Speccies and used some lovely die cuts, some our Spellbinders, some sizzix and some Xcut, LOL! OOH and a papermania embossing folder.
(MMMM!!!! thought card making was to save money - How wrong can we be, TEE HEE!).

Any how! home tomorrow and hopefully more playtime xxx



Comments

Bernie Simmons said…
Lovely card why are you not happy with it? glad you had a wonderful time hope to catch up for a cuppa and chin wag soon......it's been far to long