Work, life and Oscar!

Well here we are it is now Wednesday evening, I have been to work, which was a normal day the rep that was due in today phoned to say his car had broken down, so we had time we were not expecting to have, so we ordered new goodies in from somewhere else. I had to leave work a little early today as wanted to get Oscar checked over, we have to just keep doing what we have been doing and lay off the treats this week and he should soon bounce back. Which was a huge relief, then it was home I managed to get 45 minutes of interval running done tonight on the treadmill. Enjoyed a nice healthy evening meal and then took my little man out for a nice gentle walk. I have a very busy day tomorrow as I have 12 ladies in my workshop tomorrow and then I am out with the running club tomorrow night. That's all for now. Speak soon Tracy xx

Comments