Cute card Thursday on a Friday

Well I was going to post this card yesterday but got sidelined.

Fortunately for me it fits in with the clean and simple theme over on cute card Thursday which is here: http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-228-clean-simple.html.
I have looked and all the challenge is cute cards, they do allow all kinds looking at the DT cards, so hope they will allow this one.
My card today is one of the most difficult ones you would have to make, nobody ever wants to make them, but unfortunately sometimes we do. My advise to all at these times in keep it simple, clean and elegant.
I am of course referring to sympathy cards.
I have used a Wild Rose Studio stamp, embossed with a versamark ink pad and Wow, rich gold embossing powder . Coloured with tea rose and pale citrus flex markers.
You cannot see too clearly on the photo, but the card with the ribbon attached has embossed lines on it using my crafters companion boxer board.
This is the card I also taught in my workshop yesterday.
Hugs.
Tracy xx


Comments

Tracy as usual a stunning card. Love Alison xxx