No card to show today,

Well I was busy this morning teaching a workshop, I will try to photograph it and get it on here tomorrow.

Today was one of those days where I could not get myself motivated, and then the shop was really busy this afternoon.

But then this evening was my normal Thursday night meeting of the running club I joined about a month ago (Plymouth Musketeers), if you are looking for a running club I cannot recommend them highly enough, so encouraging and supportive.

I am slowly learning all the rules of safe street running and etiquette. Tonight's run was 4.8 miles and I did it in 56:30 . I still consider myself a newbie, but can already see a mass improvement.

 

Well that's it for now, I am off to relax and catch up with today's Olympic events.

Hugs Tracy xxxx

Comments