Second post today, must be having a day off!!!

Well the sun is shining and I have a lovely roast dinner in the oven - yum yum!

I wanted to colour today and I found a lovely sketch over at Sketchy Colors, and decided to play along, the design team have shown some lovely inspirational pictures, please go take a look.

Here is my card,Boy it was a bit of a doozy to get a photograph of. I have used, first edition boho chic papers

, a SWALK stamp and my spectrum Noir pens. After thoughts I think it will need some flowers, but my main exciting moment was the floral border. I made this with a new tonic studios border punch, I punched one side edge, trimmed the paper to 1 inch turned and punched the other side, it gave me a lovely daisy chain ribbon.

Here is a close up. I have to admit, I did a little happy dance when it came out.

 

Oh and what do you think of the new look of my blogging home, I felt it was in need of redecorating - hope you like it xx

Bye for now.

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful card Tracy - love the floral ribbon, how cleaver. Enjoy your holiday - but don't make too many cards!!!
Jannhild said…
Lovely card Tracy!
Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week!
Hugs, Jannhild