Playing with a Digi Scrapbook programme

Now I am the original hands on papercrafter, but whilst having to stay home, with all my crafting supplies in the shop, boredom gets the better of me.
I kept getting sent an e-mail from My Memories Suite, a digi scrapbooking programme.
 
Here are the results of my first ever play, well I admit this is pretty basic compared to a lot of other peoples work. But I did enjoy it.
 
 
May have another go later if my head allows.
Need to take some tablets and lie down now.
 
But before I do I have to tell you, you can save 10% on the purchase price right now
using CODE: STMMMS27085
 
Tomorrow I may try printing some of the papers and do a hybrid (digi with hands on scrapping).
 
 


Comments

Tracy lovely page and Oscar is so sweet. Hope your head and other aches are getting better. Take Care. Love Alison xxx
Donna Mosley said…
Aww! Tracey, what a wonderful LO. LOVE the very cute photo.

Donna x