So today is the same as yesterday!

It sees me confined to quarters resting up, such a pain! In all senses of the word. Oh I am mainly sleeping the days away or watching boring day time telly! The sooner I heal the better, Dale (OH ) says I am not a patient patient LOL!!!

So I thought I would get on here and do a quick post to show you two more examples using the new Darice folders from Crafters Companion, you can find them all here! If you want to keep upto date with all things crafters companion wise why not join them on Facebook here.

 

Today's folder is the 5x7 crackle one.

I liked this simple one, using spectrum Noirs to get the gradient colouring of each square!

This one was using the yummy coredinations cardstock with the Kraft core.

Right that's me off for another lie down, just typing this has exhausted me.

Chat soon!!!

 

Comments

Bernie Simmons said…
Wish you better....thought all this exercise was meant to keep you fit. Not fit to drop xxxxx Get well soon xxxxx