WOYWW194

Oh my word Wednesday already?

For those that need to know WOYWW. What's on your work space is hosted by Julia and we all hop along and see various surfaces of creativity filled yummies.

Well this week sees me actually having a play with a workshop coming up for my Thursday Ladies.

Eagle eyes will spot a stamp already to be added to my design.

 

Before I go and look around blog land, for those that came last week to see my desk!

Here is last weeks work in progress all finished.

 

See you soon!

Tracy xxxx

 

Comments

Spyder said…
Love what you've made, and what a VERY tidy craft space! Can we swap...mine's still in a mess!! Thank you for my snoop around your great crafty space. HaPpY WoYwW!

((Lyn)) #63
Looks great, beautifully created x
Happy WOYWW Heather # 72
Unknown said…
Wow neat desk lol. I love your creation with the butterflies. Thanks for touring my happy spot. Happy WOYWW!
~Christina 13
scrappymo! said…
Looks spotless!
Your wall hanging is great...love the texture!
Hello Tracy, what a tidy desk you have! I love the way the butterfly hanger turned out :0). Thanks for stopping by to see me, Cindy #68 (and yes the printer takes up so much space!!)
Lindsay Weirich said…
beautiful desk, love the ombre paper Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #115