Oh my giddy aunt nearly forgot.

What with work, prep for this, that, planning demos, and trying to quilt today.

I nearly forgot to post my sneaky of Party paws, DOH! How could I forget this little guy so quickly.

I just love this little cutie in the shoe.

I actually masked off part of the shoe, and sprayed spray and sparkle iridescent glitter.

Such a cute little bamboo today xx

And for once I remembered to write down the spectrum Noirs used.

Bamboo face and body: blender, IG1, IG2, IG3, cheeks: PP1, PP4

Bamboo arms etc: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG5, IG6, IG9

Shoe: PP1, IG2, IG6, CR5, CR8, CR9, CR10, CR11

Flower: PP1, CR5, CR8

Stem: LG2, LG4

Butterfly CR8, OR1

 

Hugs till next time

Xxx

 

Comments

Gorgeous card Tracy. Love Alison xx
This is lovely Tracy love the shoe just need the other now
jacqui x
Zoe said…
Great card Tracy xx
Jill said…
Brilliant Tracy! Jill x
Hello said…
Gorgeous card Tracey, bamboo looks adorable hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx
Unknown said…
Too too cute - gotta stop doing this to us
Oh how cute :-) such a cute image without looking like a child's image! Adore this card and bamboo!

Hugs Lisa xxxxxx

Ps love your blog colours xxx