Thursdays workshop

I have been playing again!

This is my class for Thursday, I wanted to show the ladies another use of their distress ink pads.

I love to get the most out of my products, and sometimes we forget how versatile one product can be and always seem to be chasing the latest trend!!! Which in all honesty has been around so long, but like outfits from the 60's and 80's, are now fashionable again.

Crafting can be an expensive hobby so I encourage people to get the most out of every single product they buy.

 

The card was made, using distress inks, circle punch, sentiment stamp, and silhouette peel offs. Oh and copy paper and cotton wool balls.

Class is full so hope they will enjoy it xx

 

 

Comments

Unknown said…
Loved this card - so simple but looks stunning and shows that peel offs don't need to be boring