Jo's gone home!

Well My daughter came and went in a whirlwind of a visit.

Monday Night we picked Lee & herself up from the train station and delivered them back to our youngest daughters house as their base. They were late arriving and very tired as Jo had finished a night shift that morning. Then I went to work.

Tuesday

Up for work at 5.45am and then finished at 11am, Picked up the family and went to visit the lovely Jo Phillips a school friend of my Jo, whom had just given birth to Twins Leo and Layla (well 3 weeks ago). We ooed and ahhed for over 4 hours, They really are the most scrummiest babes.

Then we all went out for a carvery and then home to rest.

Wednesday

Not much happened on Wednesday as far as I recall! other than work at 5pm till 9.15, ooh no I lie. Dale and I took a trip out to Tavistock, nope that may have been Monday morning. what did I do today - I HAVE NO BLOOMIN IDEA!!

Thursday

A busy one, Up for a swim with Mum, then back to get family and off to Paignton for the mid day, slots and cranes along the pier as always, small fish and chip lunch a wander along, then home for a quick rest, took Jo and Lee back to the train station and Dale and I needed to kill an hour before I was due at Elaines house for a Juicing session. So we were very naughty and went to Burger King for tea, I much prefer this fast food joint to any other. It was lovely to eat a Whopper Meal. Then onto Elaines.


It was so informative and lovely. Elaine was the hostest, guest were myself, Nova and Debbie and Sharon was the juicing master (an old school friend of mine). Sharon is very tiny and just glows with health and happiness and she puts it all down to juicing and Jason Vale/Joe Cross.

Well I know I have lost weight with WW and exercise, I still have many health issues, Tiredness, really bad stress and anxiety levels, even rare indegestion attacks that see me throwing up and passing out (feels similar to heart attacks).

So I thought lets go and see what this is all about - It made a lot of sense, now you can detox on it, you can use it as a meal replacement, or you can add it to your healthy eating regime for a nutritious boost.

I was going to do the 7 day detox starting Friday.

Friday

Up and went and swam a Mile.

Green tea.
First Juice - Yummy

Went shopping to get all ingredients and algae and wheatgrass powder.

Another juice for lunch, Mid afternoon and 5pm whilst working 5-9.15pm, came home stressed out and not hungry at all, but needing to chew, had a chest pain also so decided to eat a lite sandwich and a banana and a packet of crisp.

Did not feel guilty, as I had in my eyes been sensible.

Saturday

I am up not hungry - 2lbs lighter today.
Had my first juice - Lemon Ginger Zinger - it is lush!!
I am working 12 - 6 so will have a juice before I go for my lunch and maybe another whilst I am working.
Then home for shopping, Fajitas and Strictly.

With my work schedules I have decided as finishing late at night - I suffer to eat a main meal on arriving home to stick with a juice for brekkie, healthy meals when I am home to eat them and juices for evening meals or lunches when I am working at those times x

To see if I get any benefits at all. Nothing Ventured - Nothing gained





Comments