Sunday 2nd November

Well what a week, no time to post as been work work work.

Thankfully the bosses arrived home on Friday and I am back to normal hours soon.
Talking of the bosses, whilst they were away, it was there 5th wedding anniversary and male boss asked me to make a themed card to give, before they went.

I agreed before I had thought it through, as I get anxious even just sitting at my papercraft desk, but I gave it a go. Whilst its not overly impressive to me, he liked it. So heres a peek. sorry about the bad photo.




The cardigan I am knitting is still going, but nearly finished the second sleeve and then just the shawl collar to do.

The Lace Shawl is finished, needs blocking now so hopefully get onto that today, will try to take pics of that one to show, I am hoping it comes out bigger than it is at the moment. I know it was just a cover the shoulder one, but it does look smaller than I anticipated.

I Went to the doctors and I have been put back on my happy pills, and also some pills to settle my stomach as I am under attack from acid - so preventative to stop an ulcer. Also been given exercises to do to help with the vertigo.  LOL!! I have had a good week.

So today sees me food shopping, greeting relatives from portsnouth and settling them in mums house, all ready for aunt Vals send off tomorrow - so another final goodbye, but lots of memories will be shared.


Comments

Donna Mosley said…
Gorgeous card Tracy, love the beautiful design.

Donna x