Saturday 3rd Jan

I am so looking forward to a day off tomorrow

Yesterday I managed to do  week 2 day 1 of couch to 5k, I am taking running right back to basics and the healthy eating. I am undoing previous good work and being very negative - just sitting around. I also managed to stay within ww points yesterday too.

I also had to go to work last night instead of the afternoon due to staff sickness. Really did not like working as I work in the little village shop / post office in Tamerton Foliot. The Horrendous event on New years has left the village shocked.

I know nothing more than what is being reported, but the whole village seems to be in mourning.
 I hope all families find peace in their hearts over time.

A new shawl was cast on. Christmas cards taken away.
Not much else was done yesterday,
I hope you all had a good one.

xx

Comments