Pinchy, Punchy first of the Monthy - Saturday 1st August 2015




Well here goes, on Instagram I am joining in the Awesome August #wwphotoaday challenge here was today's post with my goals of what I would like to achieve this August.

I start with a nice round number weight - I am keeping this to myself.

I have had my yummy go to breakfast = porridge & a banana (separate, as I cannot put them together) and a black coffee.  so 4pp/26pp consumed.

A great start to the month.

I am now on 5 days break so have time to catch up with family and enjoy some down time x

I love my job working with clients  with dementia, but have 80% made up my mind that I will except the training post with PCH if I am successful and hear formally soon. I am so excited with the timetable I have been show outlining the training and qualification progress, And I have been told I would be working within the mental health sector. Watch this space x

I hope to get some knitting/ crochet and reading time in too xx

see you tomorrow x

P.S  Steps for today


I will finish on 26/26 pro points too



Comments