Wednesday 5th August

Well I am 5 days of in of being motivated and back on track.

I have had 4 lovely days off of work today is my 5th and then I am back for a 8-2 shift tomorrow, 2-8 Shift Friday, and then 8-8 Sat/Sun/Mon.

So a quick recap of yesterday as I never posted at all.

I went swimming with my mum in the morning, 24 lengths a leisurely slow swim - lovely.

We then went to town and wandered for the day and had lunch at Nandos. I had mixed green salad (no dressing) and a chicken breast.

Yesterdays #wwphotoaday instagram pic was a sweet = mine is my evening treat 3pp of sweetness that satisfies my choc craving LOL!



I managed 12,562 steps yesterday too.

******

Dale was taken a bit poorly last night so we have been up since 4.30 am, he seems to have settled down now although still achy.

******
So today starts and I am ready to relax (but get my steps in).  Have to get my DBS off to Mount Gould today. We may also go on a car trip somewhere depends on our mood. Otherwise I have to finish a Christmas present I am knitting - shock horror I know I have picked up my needles finally since the holiday!!!!

I am also on day 5 of my #wwphotoaday awesome august challenge on Instagram. Today's prompt is healthy snack.

Here is mine ; Yummy Kiwi and Strawberries.



so all in all 5 days in and everything is feeling good!!





Comments