4th January 2016

Well hello dear blog, I did forget all about you I am not going to lie.

I am so glad 2015 is over, it finished far worse than we could have imagined.

So hello 2016!!!

A whole shiny New Year.

No resolutions, no grand statements.

I am taking each day at a time,

 I do aim to get my eating back under control ( oops, who ate all the pies, puddings, crisps, chocolate and so on for the last 8 months).  I have 2 Stone to shift again.

I do aim to get my fitness back to at least walking the dog a couple of times a week and hopefully the odd long walk, or shhhh!!! dare I say it a run outside or in.

I have other things I would like to do with this year, will talk more dear blog should I do them, as I tend to post here and then forget all about my good intentions.

So I have a long shift today 7am - 8pm

And I am being accountable for what I eat. Chat soon. xx

Comments

Kaylene said…
So happy to see a blogpost from you as I so enjoy reading them and miss your podcast. Pray that 2016 is a far better year for you!