Being productive!

Good morning everyone and BRRRR!!!! What a cold one it is.

Well I know its been nearly ten days since my last blog post but I have been trying to remain productive. I have been working on a dress and to be honest I am not feeling the love, the fabric is lovely, the pattern is lovely but together they are MEH!!  It's in the sin bin for now.

I am also finding sizing of sewing patterns a little inconsistent, despite my measuring. Hey ho its a learning curve.

I am licking my wounds by working on another corduroy Cleo by Tilly and the buttons. hopefully will finish it today and also I am close to finishing my knitted campside cardigan. Will show both as soon as I have.

I have been very busy making project bags for my little etsy shop.
I will put a few photos to show you below, well I hope you all are crafting, sewing or knitting up a storm, I have  a very busy weekend ahead and  hoping I don't do myself damage by attempting 2 days out over the weekend, Saturday I am off to craft 4 crafters in Exeter and Sunday I am attending the trade show at the NEC in Birmingham.

So till next time -- Keep crafting (sorry could not resist).








Comments