The Necessary Clutch Wallet

This week has seen me again being told I am not quite fit to return to the day job - I had a bit of a set back "sigh".

I am trying to keep busy and active but concentration levels remain seriously low.

Saying that, It means I watch a lot of podcast, read a lot of blogs and generally plan makes.

Trying to make the makes is a bit more challenging.

But I have made a make. Please excuse the pictures, not quite upto setting a scene to showcase products.




One of the podcast I like to watch is Sian of Kittenish Behaviour , she is am amazing sewist, living on the Isle of Wight ( I actually honeymooned there 2? years ago). I recently watched her series tutorial on The necessary clutch wallet by Emmaline Bags.

I attempted to make one, the pattern is lovely and well explained in a pdf, Sian's tutorial sees a couple of great adaptions too and is very clear and precise.  It can be a clutch you carry, add a wristlet or a full strap. Have one zip pocket or two, there are two panel of card inserts. The beauty is Its big enough to take a phone.

Before I start I am like a wotsits out of a trap when I have a new ooh!! in my head so mine is far from perfect but my next one will be and THERE WILL BE MORE!!



Now as a maker that sells, I have to say I realise these are a) not the cheapest things to make due to the hardware and interfacing needed and b) they will not be inexpensive items in your itinerary.   But wow just to be able to make/ purchase a clutch bag in a unique fabric to match your wardrobe.


that's it for today, I am off to try and walk Oscar dog. xxxx



Comments